Saturday, June 1, 2019

Gwalior Zoo

A DAY IN GWALIOR ZOO

THINGS I CARRY WITH ME IN MY SKYBAG -

1- Nikon D3400 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lens.
2- water Bottle ( due to extreme heat i refer you to take a water bottle with you because inside zoo you will not gonna get RO water ).
 3- Carry extra memory card with you.

 
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR A BETTER SHOT -

I went there many time ever since I bought a DSLR. usually once in a month, but everytime I went there i felt so good and excited to get new shot.Here are some of the tips and tricks which i use personally to get the best shot.
1-visit during 12 P.M. to 4 P.M. because as per my experience animals are mostly active during this time and at 1 P.M. they change the white tigers with the normal tigers or vice versa.
2- Shoot in A mode always.
3- Always shoot in RAW, so that in post processing you can add more details to the photo. 
4-Don't Hurry, wait at a animal spot at least 5 to 10 mins. 
5-Stay Hydrated. 

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE-

As per my experience it is one of the best place to visit in Gwalior if you are a wildlife and nature lover. The place is filled with lots and lots of trees and animals. There are White Tiger with cubs, tiger, lion, crocodile, chital, hippopotamus, cheetah, snakes and lots more. Just don't go too close to the animals while seeing or capturing them in camera because nothing is more important than your life.

Here I am sharing some of the photos captured at zoo. for more photos check my instagram and facebook.


















  

4 comments: